There are so many wonderful independent retailers in Montpellier.
"The small, specialist shops seemed designed to exemplify good taste; and they"re admirably complemented by their surroundings..." Cotswold Life Dec 2008.
We have chosen a few for you to look at further.
- Kitchener Cookware
- Everything you need as a professional cook or an enthusiastic amateur. You will find some of our recipes in store alongside complimentary equipment.
- A stylish hair salon situated behind Gusto. Our food and drinks can be ordered whilst you enjoy the 'Mondo Experience'.
- Sanctuary Villas
- With their offices nearby, if you are looking for the ultimate villa in Italy... look no further. If you book before the end of January, you will receive a Gusto hamper.
- Deborah Patterson
- Our wonderful friend Deborah, who helped us considerably when we first opened, is a talented artist as well as a great lover of all things Italian! We are proud to have one of her pieces in our shop ("Lucca") and Rachel has some of her pieces at home, including a portrait of her youngest son.
- Pretty Special
- Lovely things for little people.